Saturday, June 9, 2007

secret love

quiet whispers,dreamy looks, stolen glances, misty hazy touches... really Colors, it meant nothing to me! The Muted Tones and I are just friends. Honest!

I really am still faithful to the vibrant hues...But I just couldn't help myself! Temptation beckoned and I answered...I'd like to say it was just this once....but there have been other times...Oh, memories of the mid-90's black leather pants purchase ... I just had to have them!













It's this new softer side....Landscapes with a linen wash, it's this new look that I've fallen in love with. Treescapes lightly veiled with the hint of screening. It's really drawn me in...

7 comments:

paige said...

gorgeous!
maybe you could give us a little tutorial on "linen wash"
wink!

Anonymous said...

hi jennifer!....i just got your update....oh i want them all...and you know i mean it! they are all so beautiful...and i cannot wait to see the linen wash...it is so romantic too....take care....

Stephanie said...

Lovely!
So are the few that you just posted.
I admire your talent and your beautiful farm!

Anonymous said...

JENNIFER! I'm so excited to see you in blog land! Yea!! I was just thinking about you today...I've been waiting for the Romantic Homes to get here so I can see you featured in it!! And I still want the painting with the 3 nest! Your so going on my blog side column.

Diane Duda said...

Sometimes the grass is a little less green on the other side. :)
Less green...but just as beautiful!

Stephanie said...

Tina~ I was wondering why Jennifer's blog wasn't on your side column, LOL!

Ruth Welter said...

Hi Jennifer, you have a beautiful blog and lovely artwork. I've enjoyed my visit.