Word on the street is that I've been tagged for "Five interesting facts nobody knows about me." Hmmmm, a real head-scratcher. Do I reveal my true self in all it's dorkiness? Or do I try to sound fascinating and hip with witty, fluffy facts?
Ok the little angel on my shoulder demands that I be truthful....thou that little devil on the other is really jabbing me hard with that pitchfork!
So here goes nothing:
1. I have known my husband since grade school. Thou he's a scandalous 5 years older. He was my best friends' brothers' best friend...(you have to say that slowly) he was the icky boy in camouflage who played in the woods. He is still the icky boy in camouflage that plays in the woods.
2. I used to work at a garden center where I ran a tractor and a small skidster. I was the one who would load the mulch in the back of customer's trucks. Ahh, memories! I can still see the horrified looks on stern,manly faces as little ol' me clamored onto the tractor creeping the bucket closer and closer to their precious vehicles.....never a mishap mind you!
3. I am the youngest of 4 kids. And was always dubbed "the brat". I believe I still may hold that title. At least my siblings have the tact to say it behind my back now. I can't exactly challenge Jen O'Connor (earth angels maven)with her extremely large extended family...but I can boast that my father has 11 brothers and sisters...so yes, there are cousins a' plenty.
4. I really love food. Who doesn't right? I even went to cooking school for a year....until I realized it wasn't just all about making pretty desserts and eating them!
Buffalo wing pizza with Frank's hot sauce anyone? Chocolate a must...(did I mention that I once worked in Hershey,PA?) I guess I'm lucky I have a fast metabolism....all that red bull doesn't hurt I suppose.
5. I have shamelessly been to Gettysburg, PA 6 times. I used to live in Harrisburg, so this was the "go-to" place to take visiting friends and family.
And yes, I loved going ....not afraid to admit it.
I'm a bit of a history junkie. Not an expert by any means.....But I can sure play a mean game of jeopardy in that category. ( ok and I can clean up in pop-culture as well)
I do apologize for all these random facts....ho hum
I think next time I am asked to do one of these lists I will do it as my alter ego with some fantastic fallacies.
Tag Diane Allison-Stroud! Lets' hear some juicy facts! http://dianeallisonblog.blogspot.com