Thursday, August 30, 2007

pillow problems





Yup, I've got it......a thing for pillows. Squishy, down-filled, plump vintage florals, smooshy ticking stripes, velvety trimmed or ruffly.
My poor hubby.
I guess it's the way they magically transform even the more sterile space into lushness.
Oh, how I long to dive head first into a cushy cavern of overstuffed fluff! Not to worry! I haven't lost complete control of all my mental facilities...!
I dread that I soon may have to sit, sleep and relax on the floor as every available space will be occupied by perfectly parked pillows......why, fear not! There's always options...floor pillows!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jennifer~ We got your cute post card today! I would love to see your art work...If I could go to Warwick, NY and see "Bounty" I would in a heart beat! I'm one of your biggest fans! I also have a "pillow problem" lol! Darling cat!

Sherri said...

apparently the kitty loves pillow too!! I have too many pillows, but love them all....glad to know I am not alone in my "addiction"

paige said...

what's up with guys...they think pillows should just be plopped down upon....sat on-gasp!
don't they know that they are affectionately plumped, fluffed, & parked?!
love the "my sofa" painting....my new fave of yours!
xo

Anonymous said...

Yes, men don't understand pillows. I am not too much of a pillow person myself, but I like them in other people's houses!

Kim Naumann said...

Gorgeous painting as usual! One of my favorites so far :). My husband doesn't understand pillows. Whenever I find a new fabulous pillow the first thing that pops out of his mouth is "you need another pillow?" He then rolls his eyes and walks away muttering under his breath. It's a good thing we women are so patient with them, where would they be without us and our pillows? :)