Thursday, October 25, 2018

Open Studio November 3rd!

Art Reflections
 Hi Everyone!
It certainly has been a while since I've been on here!
Nowadays, I most generally do any kind of posting on social media
via Instagram ( JenniferLanne.devilhopfarm)
or via my websites:
I thought I better take a little time to catch you up an anything newsworthy just in case you missed it!

First of all my Open Studio is set for Saturday, November 3rd.
Here at Devils Hop Farm
268 Hop City Rd
Ballston Spa, NY
10am-4pm
I'll have the usual fanfare of paintings and vintage treasures for sale as well as my Art At Home Collection.

....................................

Also, don't miss my features in:
 Reclaim Magazine issue #32
Where Women Create Best Of Issue (November 2018)

reclaim magazine
You can also sign up on either of my sites to receive my newsletter to alert you of anything noteworthy, events or new items.
~Jennifer


Studio Entrance

Amaranthine Colelction
Vintage settee with backdrops

portrait backdrop
Large scale portrait backdrop


Art At Home Collection pochettes
Art At Home Collection Velvet Trimmed  Pochettes

backdrop
Draped with a backdrop
Floral painting


velvet trimmed pochette art at home collection

vintage treasures
floral painting

Holiday trimmings
portrait backdrop
large scale portrait backdrop 


floral painting 



pretty things

Antiqued Landscape paintings

Art At Home Collection pillows
Art At Home Collection Pillows

backdrops
Flora and Fauna Backdrop

Framed!
Salvaged Inspiration 

Amaranthine Collection
Amaranthine Collection

Floral backdrops

No comments: