Wednesday, March 19, 2014

More Class!

April is proving to be a classy month!
Luckily my schedule has freed up a tad and I am able to add 2 more painting classes for awesome April.
Ah Spring!
I can't promise there won't be mud on your shoes and rain showers, but I can promise you'll paint some pretty paintings.
Below are some pictures from some of the last classes 
(sorry, I don't have pictures of everyone, I was a little slow on the draw... ) :  )
There was soooo much talent from even those who had never painted before.
Don't you want to buy them all??!!

So the details are:

Saturday April 12th 11am-? floral painting class
&
Saturday April 26th 11am-? chair painting class (this was a really fun one)

$105 non-refundable prepaid per class/per person
*materials included*

(each class runs approx 2 hours give or take)
refreshments served.

Limited seating, so please email me at:
or phone me at :
(518)885-7625




Thank you Vicky for the photo!







6 comments:

www.MaisonStGermain.com said...

OMG if you haven't taken a class with Jennifer you have no idea what you are missing!!!!!! I took all three and had so much fun and learned soooooo much! She is the sweetest and so talented and free with answering any questions you will have. Everyone leaves with a beautiful painting to be proud of. And you get to paint in her barn!!!! And you know how I feel about barns. lol Sign up quick! You will not regret it and will be so proud of yourself:)
~Debra xxx
Capers of the vintage vixens

jennifer lanne said...

Thank you Debra! You're so sweet!
(I swear I didn't pay her to say all that, honest!)
Loved you guys so much....both you and Nicole are so talented...
xno

Stephanie Lloyd said...

I can't believe that all of these women haven't been painting for years. Every painting is wonderful.
As usual, there is magic happening at Devil's Hop Farm.

Erica said...

Please oh, Please do an online art class so your Southern friends can enjoy your teaching!!! BLESSINGS!

Erica said...

Please oh, Please do an online art class so your Southern friends can enjoy your teaching! BLESSINGS!

Fiordelisa said...

I am so amazed at the finished paintings of the students. I will be watching for the next class...not that I can make it to New York :-), but it's still fun to dream. :-)