Friday, May 6, 2011

showtime!



SAVE THE DATE
May 21st & May 22nd

The Earth Angels 10th Annual Spring Fling is being held at Schuyler Pond!

Come enjoy this eclectic show ...
original paintings, jewelry and wearable art,
heirloom toys, mixed media, holiday follies & fashion.

Jo Packham, internationally known author and editor of Where Women Create, will
be in attendance, signing copies of her popular magazine. This event is free and open to the public.
Lunch with the Artists on Saturday, May 21st is $28 for a boxed lunch and refresments.
Continental breakfast with Jo Packham on Sunday, May 22nd is $18.
Seating is limited to 30 so sign up now at earthangelstoys.com.





This promises to be quite the shindig and feast for the eyes and soul!


I have been creating feverishly for months now in preparation and just can't wait to see what the other artists bring as well.... I intend to snatch up some goodies for myself!
Here's a few samples of my new works I'll be carting over to Schuyler Pond!










2 comments:

drooz doodles said...

jennifer!

i'm coming to Spring Fling and i can't wait to see your new paintings! i love your work ( i have one painting) and hope to be so lucky to find another! looking forward to saying hello!

dogsmom said...

Oh how I wish I could be there. Consolation (not much) I am headed to my first barn art and junk show this weekend.